Sea view property for sale in Dubai Marina, the UAE
Real estate in Dubai offers a variety of residential properties to satisfy the taste of any buyer. Here you can find everything from modern apartments with smart home technology to luxury classic-style villas with magnificent views of the marina. The areas in the coastal strip are in the highest demand, in particular real estate for sale in Dubai Marina by the sea.
Property prices in Dubai Marina by the sea
Properties with a sea view for sale in Dubai Marina is inexpensive. The district offers several low-cost projects in freehold zones for migrants and foreign investors.
Prices for apartments in Dubai Marina starts from $105,000:
- The average cost of a 2-bedroom studio is $435,000, and a 3-bedroom apartment is $707,000.
- Prices of 4-bedroom apartments can vary from $460,000 to $6,000,000. More expensive properties are furnished and well-maintained.
- 5-bedroom penthouses of 330-1,425 m2 can cost an average of $2,000,000.
- A 3-bedroom villa in Dubai Marina can cost from $590,000 to $2.6 million, a 4-bedroom villa can cost from $1.3 to $4 million, and a 5-bedrooms villa – from $2.1 to $5.4 million.
Lifestyle in Dubai Marina
Buying a property in Dubai Marina with a sea view is the perfect solution for both expatriates and investors. A well-designed community with a developed transport network and a picturesque marina offers various housing options. In the local real estate market, it is considered one of the most impressive works of the world-famous developer Emaar Properties. The company turned a 3.5 km coastline into a modern 4.9 km2 area, similar to the French Riviera.
The main attraction of this multifunctional community is a large canal of over 3.5 km, providing access to the sea from both ends. The community has an advanced infrastructure such as green parks, pedestrian walking areas, jogging and cycling paths, hotels, shopping malls, catering establishments, and cinemas.
Dubai Marina has over 200 residential skyscrapers, overlooking breathtaking views of the city and the harbor. The community is known as the "the world’s tallest neighborhood" and its buildings are part of Dubai's iconic skyline. Most of the offers on the local real estate market consist of apartments. There is also a limited number of villas in special demand among overseas investors.
Real estate in Dubai Marina by the sea for investment
The most profitable investment properties are local apartments and villas. Before investing in a property for sale in Dubai Marina with a sea view, check out its return on investment (ROI):
|Number of bedrooms in the apartment
|Number of bedrooms in the villa
We will help you buy a property in Dubai Marina with a sea view
A house in Dubai can be a great purchase for migration to the UAE and a profitable investment. To buy a sea-facing property in Dubai Marina, please contact our specialists. Using their experience and in-depth knowledge of the UAE housing market, they can:
- help clients make the right decision to buy real estate in Dubai Marina on the beach;
- accompany them during the transaction;
- provide them with high-quality after-sales service.