Sea view off-plan property for sale in Dubai
After the lifting of strict quarantine measures and the restoration of the real estate market, new projects gradually began to be launched and old ones unfrozen. In particular, the changes affected off-plan projects in Dubai with a sea view. If earlier housing for sale to foreigners was limited, now they can buy a property in Dubai by the sea in several projects. For new off-plan projects in Dubai by the sea, please visit "...".
Off-plan property in Dubai with a sea view
To buy an off-plan property in Dubai with a sea view means to acquire the most liquid asset at a record low price. Apartments in Dubai by the sea, especially those that are under construction, offer the buyer not only a future place to live in the country he likes but also to receive passive income if he is going to rent this property out. Thus, off-plan real estate from the developer is a direct investment in your future.
Investments in new off-plan buildings in Dubai have several advantages:
- Flexible payment plan;
- Interest-free installments;
- To take out a mortgage;
- The cost of housing in a new off-plan building is on average 25-30% lower than in finished real estate;
- After the construction is completed, the apartment can be resold for more than it was;
- It is possible to influence the layout and design of housing;
- State housing insurance.
You can find new buildings in Dubai by the sea in several main locations. These include:
- Palm Jumeirah;
- Dubai Marina;
- Emaar Beachfront;
- Port De La Mer;
- Dubai Greek Harbor;
- Bluewaters Island.
Some residential communities, except the first two, are under construction, but housing is available for sale there.
The following are the real estate prices in new off-plan buildings in popular communities and neighborhoods in Dubai:
- ROYAL ATLANTIS RESORT & RESIDENCES residential complex in Dubai by the sea on Palm Jumeirah. The minimum investment for a 2-bedroom apartment of 157 m2 is AED 7,200,000 ($1,960,250/¥12,427,985);
- Exclusive CAVALLI TOWER residential complex in Dubai by the sea in Dubai Marina. The minimum investment for apartments of 81-604 m2 is AED 1,754,000 ($477,538/ ¥3,027,590);
- ONE PALM OMNIYAT residential complex on the island of Palm Jumeirah. The minimum investment for apartments of 139-1229 m2 is AED 14,570,000 ($3,966,784/ ¥25,149,414);
- GRAND BLEU TOWER residential complex in Dubai Marina. The minimum investment for apartments of 77-134 m2 is AED 2,020,888 ($550,200/ ¥3,488,273).
You can get acquainted with the current prices in dollars and euros in the catalog or check with the manager on the website.
Real estate investment from a developer in Dubai
Investments in houses and apartments on the Persian Gulf coast have the highest return on investment, due to the following factors:
- Price increase against the background of general economic growth;
- Increase in housing prices depending on the stage of construction;
- Market value growth due to increased demand;
- Development of the area where the off-plan property is located.
We will help you buy a property in a new building in Dubai with a sea view
You can find houses in Dubai by the sea in popular locations of the emirate in the catalog on the website "...". If necessary, our experts will help you choose housing based on your needs and requests and ensure a secure deal with the developer.