If you’re interested in villas in Dubai with sea views, we recommend that you check out our housing collection. The advantage of these offers is the opportunity to buy a villa by the sea with a private pool. You can enjoy swimming at any time of the year even in bad weather.
- Popular provinces for foreigners to buy houses in Dubai
- Dubai Marina — real estate near the sea
- Palm Jumeirah — villas on the first line
- Jebel Ali — a dynamically developing area
- Jumeirah — a large neighborhood for living and recreation
- Emaar Beachfront — a promising residential complex
- Profitable investment
- A safe and risk-free purchase
Where do foreigners buy villas in Dubai? To buy and own a property, foreign residents have to choose areas in freehold zones. Fortunately, there are many freehold zones in the emirate and most of them have beaches.
This collection has many options of homes near the sea and properties on the first coastline. There are also choices from high to low prices. Look through them all to choose the most suitable one for you. The main feature of this collection is that you can buy detached mansions with a private pool.
There are several freehold areas in Dubai Marina that give overseas investors a title deed to purchase a house, villa or apartment. The area is well known for its beautiful beaches with many tourists, so having a pool at your house will be an advantage.
The houses available range from 2,450 sq ft to 9,600 sq ft. These cottages are on the podium of residential buildings. The homes have a spacious living room, a well-furnished kitchen, a maid's room with a bathroom, a restroom, and a pantry. Additional advantages include parking and a roof terrace.
If you’re interested in buying a house with a swimming pool, you can count on these prices:
- 3-bedroom apartments — from AED 2.2 to AED 9,900,000;
- 4-bedroom apartments — from AED 4.8 to AED 15,000,000;
- 5-bedroom apartments — from AED 7,900,000. Most 5-bedroom apartments are available in the Trident Bayside residential complex from Trident International HoldingFZE.
Palm Jumeirah, informally known as the eighth wonder of the world, is the largest man-made island on the planet. Located on the coast of the Arabian Sea, the island is a place of interest. As the name suggests, it’s built in the shape of a palm tree. This island has an exceptional collection of luxury villas in Dubai with sea views.
There are 1 to 7 bedroom cottages in the community ranging from 5,000 to 32,000 sq ft. Buying villas in Dubai by the sea is for families looking for a private place to live.
Palm Jumeirah has a wide range of luxury homes in various styles and layouts. There are houses in the traditional Arabic style, ultra-modern high-tech cottages, and luxurious vacation properties. They have numerous amenities as well as direct beach access.
There are several new, ready-to-move into, and furnished houses for sale for AED 5,800,000. Prices start from AED 6,700,000 for 3-room houses and AED 9,700,000 for a 4-room cottage.
Prices for mansions depend on the building they’re in, the type of layout, and the size. Elite complexes have a higher price than middle-class real estate. This means there’s a large range of property prices. You can buy a luxury 5-bedroom mansion in Palm Jumeirah for AED 6,800,000 while the price for a 6-bedroom property starts from AED 14,000,000.
Golden Homes and Canal Cove are the most sought-after collections in Palm Jumeirah.
Known as a satellite city, Jebel Ali is a dynamically developing and increasingly important district. It’s a multifunctional complex divided into commercial, industrial, entertainment, and residential areas. There’s also the port of Jebel Ali (the world's largest artificial harbor), Palm Jebel Ali Island, a specialized industrial zone and the village of Jebel Ali with many churches and temples.
If you plan to move to this developing community, you can choose one of the many cottages in Jebel Ali. Jebel Ali Hills, Rover At The Park, and Garden View Villas are considered the most popular. For example, Garden View Villas has a collection of 3-bedroom mansions. Housing of 2,880 sq. ft. with a personal pool and a beautiful garden costs about AED 2,200,000.
Jumeirah is one of the most sought-after residential communities on the Persian Gulf coast. With diverse residential buildings, the coastal area gives residents a rich lifestyle as well as many world-class amenities.
Properties with excellent investment prospects are for sale in Jumeirah. The cottages are limited and located in a secluded area near the sea. Interested buyers can find a detached 3-6-bedroom house for sale. To buy a 3-bedroom house, you’ll have to pay an average of about AED 4,500,000. Spacious 4-bedroom housing options in Jumeirah start from AED 5,000,000. If you’re looking for an elite spacious property, 5-bedroom properties cost from AED 7.5 to AED 50,000,000.
Emaar Beachfront is a closed island village similar to a club in the harbor. The complex is near Dubai Marina, between JBR and Palm Jumeirah. Emaar Beachfront has a good location near the best shopping malls, restaurants, and yacht clubs. The new self-sufficient residential complex has easy access to Sheikh Zayed Street and the rest of the city.
With an area of over 10,000,000 sq ft, Emaar Beachfront is one of Emaar Properties’ best off-plan projects. The complex has 10,000 units in 27 residential buildings. There are luxury cottages with private pools. Residents, guests, and visitors can access a 1.5-kilometer pristine beach in the city harbor.
The houses in Emaar Beachfront are from 2 to 4 bedrooms. Prices starts from AED 2,550,000 and reach AED 5,880,000. These are:
- 2-bedroom apartments — from AED 2,550,000;
- 3-bedroom apartments — from AED 4.7 to AED 4,900,000;
- 4-bedroom apartments — from AED 4.84 to AED 5,880,000.
Buying a house with a swimming pool in popular areas can improve the quality of your own life and be a profitable investment. These are the most beneficial districts in the emirate:
- Dubai Marina. 5-bedroom homes top the rankings with a return on investment of 5.2%, while 4-bedroom properties offer a return of 4.2%. Then, there are 3 and 2-bedroom housing options with a return on investment of 4.1% and 3.2%, respectively.
- Palm Jumeirah. 1 and 2-bedroom homes top the list with the highest rental yield of 5.3%. 4 and 5-bedroom houses have a return on investment of 3.7%, while 3-bedroom houses have 3.4%.
- Jebel Ali. The district has a high ROI of up to 5%.
- Jumeirah. 3-bedroom houses can bring the highest rental income of 3.9%, while investments in cottages with 4 and 5 bedrooms can bring an income of 3.2% and 3% a year, respectively.
- Emaar Beachfront. This district is under construction but forecasts from market experts estimate high demands for this residential complex. Its ROI won’t be lower than the city’s average.
Find out where it’s best to live in Dubai by the sea and buy a risk-free investment property. When you choose a trusted agency to make a deal, you’ll save time while getting the house of your dreams.
Start looking for housing in the UAE by the sea today!