Investing in Dubai’s property is one of the best solutions to save your earnings. Apartments, offices and houses in Dubai meet all needs and requirements of any property hunter. Housing in this city provides real estate investors with high rental yields and new homeowners are ensured maximum comfort and state-of-art amenities.
The Dubai’s real estate market is famous for a great variety of options for sale. However, the most popular ones are seaside units. Buying property by the sea in Dubai is the best solution as you can always rent it out or resell it at a higher price.
Sea view property for sale in Dubai, the UAE
Although the local real estate market offers various types of real estate in all parts of the emirate, foreign property hunters are allowed to buy sea-facing property in Dubai only in designated freehold zones. Non-residents can consider buying villas and apartments in Dubai overlooking the sea in the following areas:
- Jebel Ali;
- Dubai Marina;
- The man-made island of Dubai Waterfront;
- The man-made island of Palm Jumeirah.
The Dubai Waterfront and Palm Jebel Ali projects are being developed and offer only off-plan options for sale. Below you can find a list of communities where you can buy high-end move-in ready properties.
This is the world’s largest man-made marina that stretches for over four kilometres, from the Dubai International Marine Club to the Sheraton Jumeirah Hotel.
The marina is surrounded by over two hundred of fantastic dazzling skyscrapers, most of which are residential towers. This is one of the most European neighbourhood in Dubai with a great ethnic, cultural and religious diversity. If you are thinking of investing in properties with the sea view, Dubai Marina is a great location.
Although Dubai Marina is considered a community that offers luxury real estate, you can find housing options for various budgets. The community features properties of different sizes, layouts with a wide range of interior design options and top-notch amenities.
Popular residential projects:
- Marina Diamond;
- Manchester Tower;
- Marina Promenade;
- Al Sahab;
- Park Island;
- Fattan Towers;
- Emaar Six Towers;
The price of a square metre in these residential projects ranges from USD 2,500 to USD 7,000.
Located on the coast of the Persian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah symbolizes Dubai’s ambition and passion for development. It is the largest man-made island in the world. Here you can find the most luxurious villas and high-end apartments offering breathtaking sea views.
The most popular residential projects in Palm Jumeirah include:
- Tiara, a luxurious development project consisting of 15 buildings. Every building offers access to the private beach;
- Oceana, a premium residential project that offers apartments and townhouses for sale as well for rent;
- The residences, a project consisting of three blocks. Two of them are apartment blocks while the third one is a five-star hotel;
- Signature Villa, a community that offers villas with a private beach and pool. Villas feature seven interior designs for all tastes;
- Garden Home, a project that features villas with a pool and a private beach. Located on the fonds of the “Palm”, upmarket houses are designed in five styles and redefine luxury living.
The average price of a square metre in the above communities varies from USD 4,700 to USD 9,500.
Property prices in Dubai by the sea
Beachfront properties in Dubai are usually luxury housing. As a result, real estate on the coast of the Persian Gulf is more expensive than apartments and villas of the same quality in other parts of the emirate. What are the prices for properties with the sea view for sale in Dubai in popular freehold areas?
- 1-bedroom apartment with an area of 82 square metres overlooking the sea with access to the beach – AED 1,150,000 (USD 313,099);
- 2-bedroom apartment with the sea view and an area of 170 square metres – AED 1,175,000 (USD 319,905);
- 3-bedroom apartment unit with an area of 171 square metres – AED 2,000,000 (USD 544,520).
- Studio unit with an area of 32 square metres in Seven Palm - AED 990,000 (USD 269,537);
- 1-bedroom apartment unit with an area of 98 square metres – AED 2,658,000 (USD 723,667);
- 3-bedroom apartment unit in FIVE Palm Jumeirah – AED 20,000,000 (USD 5,445,200);
- Penthouse unit with an area of 1,416 square metres – AED 65,443,969 (USD 17,817,775);
- Villas in XXII CARAT – from AED 38,535,000 (USD 10,491,539).
Lifestyle in Dubai
Although Dubai is located in the centre of the unstable region, it is one of the safest places for living in the world. Many foreigners choose Dubai as their relocation destination because of the safety and security it provides. As a result, expats very often end up with buying their own apartment or villa which they use as an investment or their own residence.
Most of expats relocating to Dubai come here to enjoy the sunny and warm weather all year round. Therefore, local top-quality beaches become their favourite spots in the city. One of the best beaches in Dubai is the Jumeirah beach in the community of Jumeirah. Those who prefer to avoid being on the sun can explore the Dubai Mall. It features an ice-skating rink, a large aquarium and over 200 restaurants for all tastes. Another great spot to visit with your family is the Wild Wadi Waterpark located close to Jumeirah. In addition, Dubai is famous for plenty of stylish bars, night clubs and restaurants, magnificent stadiums that host various sports events and a great choice of other entertainment options.
Real estate in Dubai by the sea for investment
The Dubai Land Department (DLD) states that the number and the cost of property sales has been increasing in 2021 and 2022. Although, property prices in Dubai are considered considerably high, the city attracts more and more property hunters and investors that are ready to invest their money in off-plan and new move-in ready housing.
We will help you buy property in Dubai with the sea view
Our team offer the best new development projects in Dubai. Our property database includes top property deals in Dubai Hills as well as other popular areas of the emirate with detailed property descriptions, up-to-date prices and photos. Our real estate experts will help you choose the most suitable option and buy your dream home in Dubai by the sea at the best price.